At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Performs activities relating to analysis, evaluation, building, programming, testing, correcting, implementing, operating or supporting existing and planned IT products and processes under the general direction of more experienced personnel. Expands and applies knowledge of customer process to job activities.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
* As directed, perform and document work activities related to analysis, evaluation, building, testing, or implementing planned IT software solutions and processes and/or enhance, maintain or support existing products/processes as per defined services level agreements.
* Acquire and apply business/IT knowledge.
* Organize own activities for short term or sub-project/components under the direction of experienced personnel and reports on status.
* Gain product experience and technical skills through assigned role and training.
* Ensure adherence to standards as outlined in the management model. Utilize best practices to improve products and services.
* 4-year relevant degree.
* Typically 0-2 years experience in related experience in (add area(s) of technical specialty
* Appropriate technical skills (add specifics here).
* Ability to understand and communicate customer issues
* Ability to work independently.
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science preferred
* Performs this service in support of (fill in business area ' i. e. Energy Delivery, Real Time, etc).
* Works under direct supervision and follows standard procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster