Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions û underpinned by the worldÆs largest delivery network û Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 429,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
The Technology Consulting Manager provides consultative Business and System Integration services to help clients implement effective solutions. Understands and translates customer needs into business and technology solutions via the analysis, design and/or development of best practice business changes.
Technology Architectures professionals demonstrate end-to-end Technology Architecture skills, covering all T.A. aspects (Execution, Development and
Operations); have experience in blueprinting, designing, estimating, implementing, testing and assessing end-to-end technology architecture and solutions; are typically certified by the MTA Certification program
Digital Architecture professionals demonstrate skills in Blueprint, Estimate, Architect, Implement, Test, Assess and Sell Technology Architectures for Digital Solutions, including but not limited to all the ADM Architecture work-stream activities and deliverables, covering the required blueprint & roadmap, analysis, design, build, test and deploy phases.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
* Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
* Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
* Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
* Work with executivelevel clients to unlock new potential streams of Business Value by advising clients on best practices and benefits of a microservices architecture and container based infrastructure
* Enable clients to modernize the technology foundation via digital platforms and enterprise first approach to reduce application complexity
* Decompose monolith applications into meaningful implementable Microservices and APIs in a Cloud DevOps environment
* Build and transform new markets and identify and capitalize and lead transformational shifts in our customers. Disciplined in businessmanagement adaptable to a culture of accountability build a strong and active business network meets sales targets and operational standards.
* Develop and coach highperforming team by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization.
* Play a key role on the leadership team building the advisory practice, assets, and providing thought leadership Cascade engagement specific objectives and use these to drive performance evaluation across the delivery team
* Understand and manage client expectations to enable a successful partnership between client and Accenture teamsFinancial Ownership
* Ability to manage project financials
* Ability to originate and develop sales opportunities build strong, lasting client relationships