Appnovation, MuleSoft Partner, is seeking a MuleSoft Solutions Architect to join our team and to work with clients to implement MuleSoft solutions and solve mission-critical business challenges. As Appnovation continues its aggressive global growth. this is a great opportunity to work on multiple and exciting MuleSoft projects for our growing list of international clients.
We are open to having people work in-office or from remote locations in North America.
This role requires up to 50% travel within Canada and the United States.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO
* Participate in the design and delivery of MuleSoft projects with our customers around the world.
* Lead teams of Appnovation Consultants, Partner Resources, and Client Resources on project related tasks ensuring delivery dates are met.
* Provide demonstrations to clients throughout the entire project lifecycle.
* Assist clients in identifying other business opportunities in which the MuleSoft software could provide a solution.
* Contribute to key phases of the development lifecycle.
* Identify, analyze, and develop interfaces and flows.
* Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements.
* Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications.
* Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
* Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions.
* Contribute to the MuleSoft Practice at Appnovation by sharing methods and best practices.
* Provide cross training and mentor junior team members as required.
WHO YOU ARE
* 10+ years of overall software development experience is a must and you should have worked in a startup environment.
* 10+ years of EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) and ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) experience is a must.
* You are an expert on MuleSoft platform must have solid knowledge of:
* MuleSoft API lifecycle development and management
* SEDA Architecture, Integration Patterns and Best practices, refactoring and performance tuning strategies
* MuleSoft Cloud experience would be considered an asset. Bonus points for current MuleSoft certifications.
* You must have implemented MuleSoft projects as Solution Architect / Senior Developer for large enterprise clients.
* You are an expert on Service Oriented Architecture, Integration Patterns, SOAP Web services, RESTful and RAML.
* Solid technical knowledge in application architecture and design, development environments, test, security, and infrastructure in general.
* Solid experience on agile software development, experience in Scrum is a must.
* Solid track record on leading technical teams and ability to work across the functions.
* Experience with creating proposals and responding to RFPs.
* Core MuleSoft Development, Anypoint studio, expert on connectors, scopes, routers, flows and expectation strategies preferred.
* You have expertise in large distributed systems; legacy experience is considered an asset.
* Well versed in integrating mobile technologies.
* You have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Interested and open to frequent business travel.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.