Req ID: 55709
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Mulesoft Integration Developer to join our team in San Francisco, California (US-CA), United States (US).
Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
* NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior MuleSoft Integration Developer / Consultant to join our team. Candidates must be in a major US city with a major airport a strong preference in Central or Mountain time zones. The candidate is initially expected to travel to California for customer delivery.
* Provide technical delivery for MuleSoft and API Management integration projects.
* Provide architecture, analysis, build, and testing for MuleSoft integrations.
Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
* 3+ years hands-on experience in MuleSoft integrations.
* 7+ total years of architecture and development experience in integrations/API space (such as MuleSoft, Boomi, Apigee).
* Previous Customer facing experience
* Undergraduate degree
Nice to Have; (But not a must)
* MuleSoft Certified Developer and Certified Architect
* Salesforce / SFDC and/or Integration Experience
* SAP Hybris Integration Experience
* Pre-Sales Support including solution development and project work effort estimating
* Ability to work independently with globally distributed teams and provide technical leadership/mentoring to junior members in the team
* Ability to handle are a high volume of requests with frequent interruptions and prioritize their own work while taking organization and business needs into account
* Deep understanding of RESTful architecture principles and their applicability
* Understanding of all the stages of API lifecycle.
* Experience with one or more programming languages for API development
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.