Location: Irving, TX Job Code: 188739 Posted: Jun 06, 2019 Description:
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a MuleSoft Consultant for our client in the Technologies domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: Long-term Contract
Location: Irving, TX
Compensation: Market Rates
Role: MuleSoft Consultant
Primary Skills: MuleSoft expertise is mandatory
Role Description: The MuleSoft Consultant would need to have at least 5+ years of experience.
* Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Any point platform including Mule Run time, Connectors, Design Center and API management
* Understand and follow company policies surrounding data governance, security, and API development
* Capture API/integration requirements
* Continuous integration, quality plug-ins, dashboards, unit testing and developer driven performance testing
* Documents the technical design using UML, suitable design patterns in the form of technical design narrative, object models, sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams
* Mentors team on the best techniques to debug and troubleshoot design and implementation defects and issues
* Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
* Work on standard tools and technologies for development life cycle for the following: version control, build, Continuous integration, quality plug-ins, dash boards, unit testing and developer driven performance testing
* Contribute to enterprise architecture standards and advocate the adoption of standard project frameworks, methodologies, and procedures
Must Have Skills:
* A minimum of 5 years leading technology teams in development efforts that are governed by timeline, scope, and budget
* A minimum of 3 years of hands-on-experience architecting and delivering solutions related to enterprise integration, APIs, service-oriented architecture, and technology modernization.
* A minimum of 1-year hands-on experience with the MuleSoft Any point Platform (on premise or Cloud Hub, but prefer exposure to both)
* Hands on experience in MuleSoft API
* Hands on experience in IBM WebSphere Message Broker, IIB 10.0 and IBM WebSphere MQ
* Hands on experience in IBM WebSphere DataPower
Nice to Have Skills:
* Minimum 5+ years of experience.
* BE Certifications needed.
Top 3-5 Responsibilities:
* Design and implement various strategies for all Service Oriented Architecture.
* Ensure improvement of all architectural processes within time frame and provide training to all development teams to maintain project deliverables and reduce costs.
* Manage all communication with IT and business managers.
* Assist customer in all integration processes and design various architecture programs for all application layer.
* Maintain an efficient technical environment for all client services and document all architectural plans and provide support to all business and assemble all system components.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Raghav Kapoor
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 2021)
Equal Employment Opportunity