The Mortgage Business Systems Analyst develops and implements solutions between vendors, business lines, and end users to ensure success of the company's products or software programs. This position ensures our users deploy our products or software programs successfully and efficiently in their production environment with minimal disruption. This position reports to the Director of Systems Integration & Mortgage Systems/Technology.
* Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
* Research, develop, and implement solutions to process and software utilized throughout the mortgage business line which includes the ability to: * Analyze and prioritize requirements
* Write functional specifications
* Establish and exercise appropriate testing and controls in deploying system changes
* Model the requirements/specifications
* Perform business process design in conjunction with operations & finance teams
* Interface with vendor to communicate requirements and issues as well as resolution of defects. * Perform presentations and demonstrations to users and departments. * Install, configure and support company's mortgage systems, products and software. * Ensure reporting systems integrity by utilizing checks and balances and analyze data to isolate specific challenges and opportunities. * Provide research and recommendations for additional reports, tracking tools, and/or metrics that will contribute to the management of productivity and performance. * Determine and recommend resolution of all project dependencies, overlaps, and gaps. * Develop and analyze meaningful daily, weekly, and monthly reports for management. * Prioritize and manage all performance variance analysis, identify causes, and develop action plans to correct.
* Bachelor's degree preferred. * Requires experience with mortgage operations and/or mortgage systems and data mining systems. * Ongoing desire to stay current with software market and latest technologies. * Requires advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office; concentration on Microsoft Excel.
* Strong oral and written communication skills; interact effortlessly with internal users * Public speaking skills and proven experience in presenting to larger audiences * Strong organizational skills * Project implementation and solution engineering
* Take independent action within established options and develops new procedures and approaches to problems when necessary * Analyze assignments based on a wide knowledge of many factors where application of advanced or technical concepts are required * Take initiative, be creative, flexible, and have the ability to adapt to a changing environment * Maintain visual attention and mental concentration for extended periods of time * Perform duties and make decisions under frequent time pressures * Learn new or complex material quickly and readily transfer training to everyday activities * Articulate issues, plans, risks, etc. in a way that facilitates timely decision making * Escalate issues appropriately * Work effectively to promote a team environment * Work well with technical and non-technical resources
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
About First Busey
First Busey Corporation is a premier provider of financial services.