We are seeking highly creative and motivated experienced data scientists with exceptional skills who will complement our growing team. eviCore's Natural Language Processing (NLP) platform coupled with large proprietary healthcare datasets and strategic vision of transforming decision making in healthcare require a state of the art machine learning platform. As a Machine Learning (ML) data scientist, you will design, develop, and prototype machine learning and statistical analysis techniques to automate clinical decision making to extract insights at scale from structured and unstructured electronic health record data (EHR) and other healthcare data sources. Design and apply statistical techniques to evaluate and monitor the outcomes of automated clinical decision support at scale; Help evolve intelliPAth, eviCore's ML platform by combining input from clinicians and other domain experts with state of the art ML techniques; Build data driven software to translate data into intelligence and help transform the work of clinical decision support and a variety of strategic business problems in healthcare.; Assists business with causal inferences & observations providing data-driven business insights.
Minimum Experience Required
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a related field
* Master's degree a plus.
* 3+ years of industry experience
* Publication record and/or additional industry experience a plus
* Curious and creative - Solving Tough problems with Data gets you out of bed in the morning.
* Associate level machine learning expertise. Experience with Natural Language Processing algorithms.
* Experience with a diverse set of computing technologies: Python, Linux, Bash, SQL.
* High proficiency in Python and its data science libraries (Pandas, Scikit-learn etc.) a strong plus.
* Experience in a production software environment a strong plus.
* Experience with big data frameworks (Hadoop, Spark, etc.) and/or NoSQL databases a plus
* Experience with healthcare data a plus
* Excellent organizational and communication skills
Our Company and What We Offer
eviCore healthcare is committed to making a positive impact on healthcare, and also making a positive impact on our employees. eviCore offers a variety of perks and benefits including, but not limited to:
* Flexible scheduling and work/life balance with remote and work from home opportunities
* 3 weeks of PTO(starting) per year plus paid holidays
* Education assistance, tuition reimbursement and professional certifications
* Health, dental, vision, and life benefits with employer funded HSA
* Comprehensive employee discount program, onsite fitness facilities, and smart casual dress code
* Paid Volunteer Community Service Days
* Ample opportunities for growth, advancement, and promotion
* 401k retirement plan with company match of 50% employee contributions up to 6%