GIII Apparel Group is a leading manufacturer and distributor of apparel and accessories under licensed brands, owned brands and private label brands with an entrepreneurial culture that flows throughout the comprehensive portfolio of over 30 licensed and proprietary brands, including Andrew Marc, Calvin Klein, Donna Karan, Kenneth Cole, Cole Haan, Tommy Hilfiger, Karl Lagerfeld, Levi's, Dockers, Vince Camuto, Kensie, and G.H. Bass, among others.
GIII also has licenses with the four major professional sports leagues, as well as over 100 U.S. colleges and universities. In addition, G-III currently designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of apparel, including outerwear, dresses, sportswear, beachwear, women's suits and women's performance wear, as well as luggage and women's handbags, small leather goods and various accessories.
GIII Apparel Group is currently seeking a MIS - IT Process Analyst and Trainer to join it's Information Technology team based in New York City!
Person would be responsible for ensuring that Functional documentation is prepared and delivered for all GIII IT supported applications and systems. Duties would encompass meeting with the IT and Business Subject Matter Experts as well as application vendors to gather all functional and procedural details related to a supported application - using the gathered functional and procedural details, prepare the documentation in standard templates that will be leveraged for end-user training as well as internal references. The candidate will be an IT liaison with the business community and will define and implement a standard end-user training program that will encompass new hires, cross functional and new implementations.
* Maintain and enhance full understanding of existing global business processes within GIII. Including but not limited to: * Wholesale Customer, Item, Color Codes, Pricing, Supply Chain, Purchase Order and Sales Order Processes * Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Processes * Reporting Processes (inc. SkyPad, One View, Hubble, Cognos, Go4, Pivot, etc.)
* Meet with Internal IT and key business stake-holders to understand solution requirements - travel other offices will be required. * Document and understand all GIII application flows, functions, processes and cross functional relationships. * Support and Assist in development of change request Specifications that support a business/systems modification. The specification Requirements would be at a level where it would document the business need so that it is clearly understood by the Domain users in allowing them to review, amend and approve the Specification. * Work closely with IT and business partners to assure the timeliness for the completion of documentation, training and Specification tasks. * Support and prepare all Training and Testing documentation as related to project work assigned. * Develop or oversee the development of documentation and materials needed by the IT, Auditors and business domains. Provide hands-on review and training sessions as and when required.
* Provide support to the GIII Helpdesk team in resolving issues reported by the business community - specifically where training is deemed necessary. * Support, prepare and document RFP and RFI documents and oversee execution of system demo's and selection processes as and when required.
Education and/or Experience:
* Candidate must have past experience (5+ years) in working within a Training and Business Support role. With strong preference of a Wholesale and Apparel business background. * Candidate must have knowledge of capturing and documenting Functional and Process Requirements, Specifications for Change Requests, Test Scripts and Application/System Documentation (including Visio flows, swim-lanes, data integration). * Must have expert communication skills - verbal and written with ability to articulate complex functional and system processes. * Should be comfortable with hands-on instructor led role to a Business or IT user group. * Must be familiar and able to define and build documents using standard tools - Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Visio.
Other Skills and Abilities:
* Strong knowledge of Apparel industry systems and procedures * Strong analytical and communication skills * Must have strong written skills, with the ability to convey clear and concise thoughts and ideas * Should have good interpersonal skills to deal with user community and vendors * Must be able to travel
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.