Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required
Work as a software developer & integrator as part of development team which utilizes a diverse, dynamic workforce, including many experts in their fields. Specific duties include:
* Responsible for performing development, integration, test and documentation duties to ensure proper operation of hardware and software platforms.
* Integrate a wide variety of applications from various sources, integrate and ensure that they meet performance standard for stability and resource utilization.
* Develop software as necessary to integrate between components, perform new capabilities, to facilitate testing, etc.
* Adhere to accepted standards for development, including writing unit tests which provide a high percentage of code coverage, participating in peer code reviews, conducting design reviews, and generating test plans to ensure maximum stability and quality of code.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
3+ years' experience writing both RTL and test bench code using VHDL
* Experience with object oriented programming with C++
* Experience developing in a Linux environment
* Demonstrate knowledge of SDH, Ethernet and OTN protocols including the physical PCS and MAC layers
* Experience with writing and understanding make files and GNU Make
* Experience with writing and using BASH Scripts of moderate complexity
* Experience with using Git for source control
* Experience with Agile Methodologies
Apply for this job
Bridges is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, marital status, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy