Job ID 00000123253 Date posted 06/28/2019 Location Kent, Washington, United States Company The Boeing Company
Conducts assigned Internal Security Controls through performance of compliance assessment reviews and self inspections to ensure compliance with government and company regulations/requirements. Identifies deficiencies and recommends corrective action. Assists less experienced personnel with Internal Security Controls. Conducts Administrative Inquiries on personnel, processes and situations in accordance with established operating procedures to determine level and scope of non-compliance with government and company regulations/requirements. Assists less experienced personnel with Administrative Inquiries. Conducts Communication Security (COMSEC) duties and responsibilities in compliance with government regulations/requirements. Assists COMSEC custodians and less experienced personnel in COMSEC responsibilities. Protects government, intellectual, third party and company information from unauthorized disclosures through development, implementation and administration of an Operational Security program, security education, procedures and physical controls to ensure compliance with government and company regulations/requirements on less complex programs. Leads and performs Personnel Security team and/or processes (works with databases, reviews files, conducts interviews, submittals to customers and schedules briefings) to assist in obtaining individual security clearances/accesses for standard customer requirements. Conducts security awareness training and education program (e.g., briefings, bulletins and visual reminders) to educate, refresh, and motivate personnel to protect people, property and information. Performs Physical Security duties and responsibilities within Boeing facilities (e.g., complete fixed/closed facility checklists/survey areas, review and approve facility drawings for new or remodeled classified areas) to ensure compliance with company and government regulations/requirements. Performs Sub-Contractor Management (e.g., providing contractual requirements and direction, site assistance visits and reviews) to ensure compliance with government regulations/requirements. Participates, as requested, on enterprise Integrated Product Team (IPT) sub or task teams. Assists less experienced personnel with Administrative Inquiries.
The Boeing Company's Northwest Region Government Security team is looking for an Industrial Security administrator to join their team. This position will perform activities to protect information from unauthorized disclosure, security investigations, compliance assessments and implementation of security controls.
This position will also be responsible for (but not limited to):
* Conduct Security investigations on personnel, processes and situations to determine level and scope of non-compliance with government and company regulations/requirements.
* Performance of compliance assessment reviews and self-inspections. Identify deficiencies and recommend corrective action.
* Security awareness training and education program.
* Physical Security duties and responsibilities within Boeing facilities.
* Coordinate Security requirements and implementation with program personnel, government customers and subcontractors to ensure compliance with government regulations/requirements.
* Perform Sub-Contractor Management to ensure compliance with government regulations/requirements.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
* Required Qualifications:
* This position requires an active Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. To be considered for the role, please clearly identify current security clearance on the resume or job profile.
* Two or more years of experience in Government Security
* Bachelor's Degree or higher
* Candidates who have successfully completed Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) by the federal government within the last 6 years are highly desired.
Typical Education / Experience:
* Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.