Join our Parallel 6 team and help shape the future of clinical trials. We are on the lookout for energetic self-starters who are smart, talented and have a passion for business and technology. We offer a fast paced and challenging environment along with a great amount of autonomy to innovate and continue to learn. If you want to be part of a dynamic team and you consistently deliver results, you've found the right company.
* Collaborate with peers and our Creative team on UI and interaction designs
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
* Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
* Build appropriate unit, integration and/or automated testing solutions
* Use the API and SDK to support Clinical 6 platform functionality
* Experience with visualization and mapping libraries, such as D3, ChartJS, Leaflet, Google Maps, etc.
* Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
* Basic understanding of web markup (HTML5 and CSS3) and templating technologies such as Mustache, Underscore and Angular templating
* Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
* Familiarity with build tools including Webpack, NPM, Grunt, and Gulp.js
* Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
* Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
* BS in Computer Science or a related field
* Experience with Agile methodology
* Ability to visually review specifications documents and provide input on successfully implementing business solutions.
* Ability to show others how to work independently or with a team and lead a project to completion.
* Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
* Development with Node.js
* Mobile development either Native or Cross Platform
* Building Angular Components
* Building REST API or other server tools with backend technologies, such as Ruby, Java, .Net or SQL
* Authentication with tokens utilizing technologies such as OAuth
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.