Microsoft Delivery Consultant
Engineering Journey's to the Hybrid Cloud!
As our newest Systems Engineer, you'll be working alongside one of North America's most trusted teams of cloud architects, sales professionals and project managers, your role is to connect the dots of a customer's master vision and deliver on their cloud initiatives, with incomparable attention to detail, expertise and business acumen.
As our Microsoft Delivery Consultant, you'll drive:
Customer focused: It all begins with the customer. You work closely with our pre-sales architects and sales teams to meet with customers, develop a deep understanding of their objectives and spot new opportunities when possible. Many technical roles happen in the back office - not this one! You act as the face of Softchoice and must be able to go beyond to better serve your customers and your team, at all times.
Putting plans into action: Next, you will put your deep cloud expertise and experience to work, supporting a detailed, actionable Statement of Work alongside cloud architects and project managers. We deliver on what we promise, and it's your job to make those promises bold, transformational and realistic. You do this by staying on top of new trends, technology updates and the minutiae of core cloud technologies. You also continually fine-tune your delivery, adoption and problem-solving skills along the way.
As our ideal candidate you'll also have:
* 5+ years' experience delivering exceptional technical implementation on Microsoft Azure and Hybrid environments
* Expert knowledge in Microsoft SQL, SCCM, and Intune.
* A strong foundation in technology components - client, storage, compute, virtualization, Networking, and Security
* Excellent knowledge and usage of PowerShell scripting along with the core areas in Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, and Cloud Identity
* Application/Database/Infrastructure migrations from on-prem to Hybrid/Cloud a plus
* Strong communication, presentation and consulting skills, including technical writing
* A minimum of two years in a technical implementation role with a proven track record in technology consulting and solutions delivery
* Microsoft certification (MCSE or MCSA) in at least one current discipline (e.g., Cloud Platform, Server 2016)
* Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in a relevant field or equivalent industry experience.
* Travel expectation 30% - dependent on customer needs
How Do We Hire Great People?
We believe in matching the right people for the right role. Once you've applied for a position, our team of Talent Advisors will review your resume and application against all open roles at Softchoice. We also keep in mind any future or upcoming roles you may be a fit for. As part of our selection, onboarding and development process, we utilize tools to help us better match candidates with our roles.
Applying for a role at Softchoice is not complete until you have completed both the formal online application and the Predictive Index tool (PI). Completing the PI tool will take no more than 10 minutes of your time.
If we see a match with your skills and our open roles, we will reach out to you to schedule time to talk so that we can learn more about you and you can learn about us. Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are the reasons why folks love working here!
* Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 14 consecutive years
* Softchoice certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States
* Meaningful work that drives professional development
* Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
* Being part of a winning, high performance team
* Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
* We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
* We've raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
* 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in Softchoice
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise. Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
* Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
* Softchoice is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please let us know in your application or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Softchoice Corporation provides software and hardware products to clients, partners and the communities.