Do you want to be a part of digital marketing transformation? Do want to lead the technical architecture of the Nokia's end-to-end marketing ecosystem? Join Nokia's Digital Transformation initiative. We are taking Nokia digital marketing technology solutions to the next level! You will be working with highly skilled individuals across the globe.
We are looking for YOU, Marketing Application / Solution Architect to take lead responsibility for the Technical Architecture oversight of Nokia's end-to-end marketing ecosystem. Working with other organizational teams, including our Digital, Media, and Campaign teams, he/she will lead all digital transformations, including architecture, vendor alignment, custom development, product evaluation, and integration with new and existing systems.
Your key responsibilities include:
* Establish and drive the systems and technology architectures across the marketing systems/digital portfolio, enabling future digital platform expansion.
* Work with IT groups (infrastructure, DBAs, enterprise architects, desktop support, security, analysts, vendors/partners etc.) that help manage and implement technologies to ensure optimal setup, operability, scalability and support of digital related applications.
* Develop Privacy-By-Design strategies for digital marketing products and technologies and drive appropriate business solutions.
* Work with sales and marketing functions to document best in class processes (such as lead management and routing) and applications utilizing SFDC and Marketo platforms.
* Building, integrating, and configuring cloud native applications utilizing AWS, Azure, Microsoft BI and others.
* Setting up and managing development operation environment, test environments, and production systems by levering continuous delivery tools, monitoring services, and fail-over strategies, creation/decommission/scaling of environments.
* Leverage familiarity with Micro-Services and Services first approach to building application; Hand-on experience with functional and technical data partitioning, and Multi-tenant applications
* Responsible for full project cycles, effort estimates, and management across both front-end applications (web, content, reporting) and back-end applications (data marts).
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect you to have:
* 10+ years' experience in an application architect role or closely related field
* Masters's Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems or related fields.
* Expert knowledge of SFDC, and marketing automation systems
* 10+ years' experience in latest web-technologies and deep understanding of technologies and applications that run-on top of Java-Script, JSON, Ajax, PHP, HTML/CSS
* 5+ years' experience in maintenance and set up of relational DBMSS, SQL and reporting.
* Experience and training in applications that utilize PowerBI and/or Tableau
* Create test scripts and run UAT groups in order to improve and enhance applications.
* Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills
* Strong working knowledge of Ad-tech ecosystem, including tools and approaches to manage programmatic bidding, Ad-servers, Google Big Query, DMP, DSPs, Fraud Detection, and other media-based advertising ecosystems
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Excellent Excel and PPT proficiency
* IAPP Certification (e.g., CIPP, CIPM, CIPT), or an interest in obtaining certification, is desired.
We offer you an exciting opportunity to join a team working on digital marketing transformation and the opportunity to grow as a professional - every day. Come and join us to give your own input for Nokia's future success!