Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, User Experience to join our Digital Nexus Technology organization. This position is open internally in all US KPMG locations and external locations listed in this posting.
* Drive Usability Testing effort for intranet, as well as apply design-thinking to implementation for internal products
* Plan, moderate and scribe focus groups, remote and one-on-one usability sessions to obtain user preferences and feedback
* Collaborate closely with Project Managers, IT and business management on multiple user experience projects
* Provide comprehensive consultation to both business unit and IT management and staffs at the highest technical level on all phases of the project development cycle
* Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
* Take a user-centered design approach where testing and iterations are timely and accurate
* Minimum five years of UX experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
* Widespread experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design; Understanding of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns
* Proficient in the industry's latest trends and technologies and certification in User experience design or related field is a plus
* Strong trouble-shooting and organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously along with the ability to participate in resource planning processes based on defined organizational plans
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.