The Manager, PMO will be responsible for leading and managing large, complex, cross-functional enterprise initiatives and/or projects leveraging best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities, aligned to Ryan's Key Results:
* Partners with cross-functional stakeholders and team members to effectively prioritize, plan and organize the completion of project milestones and work * Designs and delivers effective Change Management plans to effectively communicate and educate end users
* Escalates and manages project issues and risks to the appropriate stakeholders with clarity, timeliness, and professionalism * Tracks progress and provides timely status reporting of milestones, dependencies, risks and issues to initiative owners, key stakeholders, and leadership * Oversee all scoping, planning, execution and managing activities to ensure on-time delivery, within budget and meets or exceeds expectations
* Develops and provides education and coaching to elevate project management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to meet project requirements * Proactively evaluates business processes to identify and execute improvements leading to quantifiable savings to the Firm * Supports the development and improvement of Business Excellence processes, best practices, templates/tools and training * Develops appropriate training and communication plans/content to support BX initiatives * Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years of industry experience as a program or project manager, with a progressive record of successful delivery of complex solutions, systems, or services * Demonstrates leadership engagement and influencing skills * Demonstrates ability to work on cross-functional projects with tight deadlines * Manages multiple concurrent projects in a cross-functional organization and excels in a dynamic and collaborative environment supporting high-growth and fast-paced business units * Ability to coach teams to quickly identify core issues and determine solutions while creating structure around ambiguity * Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks and successfully prioritize to deliver results in the face of competing business interests * Strong drive for results and continuous improvement * Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology is beneficial * Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills * Detail-oriented * Six Sigma/Lean experience
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient in Microsoft® Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet navigation and research.
Certificates and Licenses:
* PMP Certification (preferred) * Six Sigma Green Belt (preferred) * Valid driver's license (required)
* Standard indoor working environment. * Long periods of sitting while working at computer. * Occasional long periods of standing. * Must be able to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 30 lbs. * Position requires regular interaction with employees and vendors both in person and via e-mail and telephone. * Independent travel requirement: up to 25%.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.