Manager, Network Support
As a member of the Meraki Network Support Leadership team, you will enable your team in providing extraordinary technical support for our growing client and partner base. You will enable both individuals and the team to meet case closure goals, serve as the technical point of contact for team members with both networking and procedural questions, and aid in minimizing the impact of complex and severe problems. Weekly duties include meeting one on one with team members to coach toward individual achievement and career advancement, coordinating day-to-day team operations, interviewing potential new members of our teams, and crafting and implementing projects and procedures related to the rapid growth and maturing of Cisco Meraki's Network Support Team. Finally, Network Support Managers will be expected to work with the Support Leadership Team to identify and develop their own professional skills.
* Facilitate your team's ability to work on customer cases from initial creation to resolution.
* Advise our teams toward successfully closing the most complicated and high profile cases.
* Guide your team in coordinating troubleshooting efforts in wireless, security, switching, and other various network-related issues reported to us by Cisco Meraki customers and partners.
* Effectively communicate with third parties such as partners and customers both orally and in writing.
* Demonstrate your ability to build positive relationships by working with other Meraki Teams to diagnose and resolve cases, overcome procedural shortcomings, and address mutual concerns.
* Build and maintain reporting tools that demonstrate team strengths and weaknesses.
* Identify patterns and obstacles that affect productivity, raise awareness of such issues, and implement solutions to the problems.
* Coordinate the schedules of your workforce for optimal staffing.
* Conduct weekly one on one meetings, periodically conduct performance reviews and advise in compensation changes.
* Encourage candid feedback and collect ideas from your team with regards to organization improvement.
* Passion for learning and teaching network technology and standard methodologies.
* Ability to focus on multiple high profile customer concerns at one time.
* Mature and calm demeanor.
* Passion toward mentoring individual team members toward both short and long-term career goals.
* Deep understanding in account management, follow-through, and attention to detail.
* 2+ years of experience in managing 8-10 engineers in a related field
* Networking certifications a plus: CCNA, CCNP, CWNA, etc.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.