Do you dare reinvent the future of healthcare through technology?
At Metagenics, we are harnessing the power of tech to build a future where those who practice medicine have the tools and resources to help patients live healthy lifestyles and reverse the growing trend of chronic illness and disease.As a Metagenics employee, you will blaze a new trail to transform the way people view their healthcare. Collaborating with the best of the best in our industry, you will feel challenged and inspired to do breakthrough work. With the support of our united team, there is no limit to what you can imagine, create and set in motion. We are looking for the right experts in technology to build our technology team and help take healthcare into the future.Are we right for you?
We've set the bar high in personalized medicine by perfecting our approach to creating top-quality nutritional products, we deliver the best-of-the-best education to our practitioners both in person and online year round, and we partner with some of the top experts in the industry continue to evolve as an organization. We are curious and comfortable with change and are willing to take risks to transform healthcare and simply put, to save lives.
We set the bar higher by bringing our unique talents and point of view to the table every day. We are curious and comfortable with change and are willing to take risks to transform education. Most importantly, with everything we do, we put learning first.
We value our leaders and provide them leadership training and support for continuous development throughout the year. A successful leader means a successful workforce and we aim to nurture the growth of our leadership team through Optimum University - our learning and development program.
Metagenics is seeking a Manager, IT Infrastructure to join our team! This role is responsible for managing North America corporate IT Infrastructure systems; primarily focused on Collaboration, Identity, Network and Telecom systems. The ideal candidate will be a thought leader, collaborative people manager and one who is energized by hands on involvement in technology on a day to day basis. We are looking for a hands-on technologist who has the ability to manage direct and indirect resources, while having the technical aptitude to operate and implement the technologies they are responsible for.
What you'll do:
* Responsible for (through a combination of hands-on and direct staff)
* Internal directory service management and architecture, Cloud-based single sign on, proactive service health focus (Monitoring, patching, backups)
* Application management of on premise and/or third party hosted solutions
* Collaboration systems (Project Management, Knowledge Base, Unified Communications, Cloud based VoIP telephony solutions, Cloud File Management, Meeting Room Collaboration and Print/Scan solutions.)
* Global Corporate WAN and LAN Devices
* Global Data/voice circuits
* Vendor Management expertise for our 95% cloud-based technology stack. Maintain a high level of communication and positive professional relations with our current and/or future vendors and suppliers.
* Cooperative leadership in leveraging our operations team for Level 1 Administration services through Operationalizing processes, driving automation, good documentation creation, training and technical guidance.
* Contributes as a technical project resource for global collaboration, Enterprise system projects across a mixed Windows and Linux environments.
* Team member participation on our Security Team, participates in security incident response processes and activities as appropriate.
* Leverages best practices approach towards projects, implementations, and issue resolutions; ability to provide status updates and reports
* Creates and maintains efficient documentation for IT Standards, Procedures and KB
* Maintains a high quality of technical support to ensure effective productivity for the management, established employees, and the future of The Trade Desk team members.
* Other duties as assigned
You'll love this job if you're:
* A strong communicator and collaborator and work effectively with all members of the organization, from individual contributors to top execs
* Highly analytical and strategic. Your problem solving skills are unparalleled
* You always maintain a friendly disposition - even (and especially) under pressure
* Quick on your feet! When problems arise, you reliably produce responses and solutions
What you'll need:
Experience / Training / Education
* Bachelor's degree in related IT field required; Microsoft certification desired but not required with demonstrated experience
* Eight to ten years+ of experience in a similar hands-on engineering role working with:
* Multi-site Active Directory & best practice, replication management, group policy objects, Domain trusts, Federation and Disaster recovery planning
* Office 365 / Exchange online, email best practice, day to day email management, configuration management, email archive, e-discovery and Disaster recovery planning.
* Cloud-based single sign on experience with Azure AD SAML, OAUTH or similar technology
* Anti-virus/Malware/Phishing defense, DDOS and IP based attack mitigation
* New circuit provisioning, carrier and telecom contract management
* Hosted and Cloud PBX management (Cisco, RingCentral, Zoom Voice)
* TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, IPSEC, associated certificates and directory authentication integrations.
* Troubleshooting and maintaining our Cisco Meraki stack; Firewall/IPS, layer 2 / layer 3 switches, wireless access points, Mesh VPN, QoS prioritization, Traffic shaping and HA/Failover
* Two to five years of experience working with:
* Enterprise Cloud file storage services (Dropbox, OneDrive)
* Unified Communications (Slack, Cisco Jabber, Cisco VoIP)
* Meeting management software (Zoom)
* Microsoft patch management / deployment
* Domain security industry standars (Azure Multifactor Authentication, Mimecast Secure mail gateway, Azure Security and Compliance)
* International deployments and international end user support for troubleshooting and new equipment provisioning
* Previous experience working at a startup is preferred
* Prior experience working with the ITIL framework in a regulated environment is highly desired
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Keyboarding skills and computer proficiency with software knowledge to include MS Office
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required
* Strong customer service and presentation skills
* Able to analyze customer needs and reach acceptable solutions
* Comprehension and adherence to company procedures and policies required
* Able to perform effectively with supervision, either independently or as a team member
* Able to maintain confidentiality of information and systems required
* Conduct that supports the company's ethics, core values, and compliance programs
Metagenics, and its companies are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Metagenics takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.