More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
The Manager, iOS Mobile Engineering is responsible for leading a team of mobile software engineers, focused on modern iOS development of E*TRADE's advanced platform for phones and tablets. This position will report to the Director of Mobile Engineering and collaborate with Product, PMO, QA, operational teams and other engineering managers. This role will be responsible for monitoring and managing team performance, velocity and individual team member development. The successful candidate will be deeply hands-on technical, working as a senior individual contributor to the team's efforts when needed, and will provide front-line engineering and people management.
* Drive technical development and support of our mobile product
* Develop and deliver a class leading mobile product
* Build/Manage/Grow a high performing team of iOS engineers
* Provide guidance to technology partners on complexity and delivery estimates
* Provide iOS team guidance on code reviews, branching strategy, and release coordination
* 5-8 year's strong technical experience in web and mobile app technologies
* Experience in mobile programming languages (Swift and Objective-C) and an expert in iOS development platforms
* Must have strong experience in debugging, code coverage, code analyzer / profiler and unit testing tools
* Expertise in architecting, designing and developing highly scalable large scale and available applications
* Ability to lead, inspire, and motivate teams through effective communication
* Strong focus on security of the channel and any customer data
* Well versed in real-time networking, mobile network issues, concurrency and threading
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.