Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Manager Enterprise Finance Systems to join our team at the Parsippany - 14 Sylvan Way location in Parsippany, New Jersey.
The Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Manager is responsible for design, development and implementation of software programs for the Oracle EBS and CRM Applications. The Manager provides accounting and functional subject matter experience, application development support, and leadership for the Oracle EBS implementation, enhancements and upgrade projects. This role, translates business and functional requirements into technical approach, solution, and technical design specifications. The Manager works with the business SME's to derive business requirements, leads solution design, prototyping, testing, and deployment of Configuration/Customization, Extension, Modification, Localization and Integration (CEMLI) and Forms customizations to Oracle EBS and performs application configuration in support of the stated business requirements and solution designs.
This role will collaborate with vendors and provide integration support across a large scale IT program with multiple projects/vendors involved. The Manager analyzes and troubleshoots complex system and user issues and coordinates issue resolution efforts across peer support groups, technical support teams, and vendors as needed.
This position will report directly to the Senior Director, Enterprise Financial Systems. Decisions will be made collaboratively between these two individuals. Decisions that impact applications will be made in conjunction with other team engineers and support teams as appropriate. This position will not have any direct reports.
1 Project: Work with team members on projects, including Scope Definition, Business Requirements Gathering, System Design, User Acceptance Testing, Customer Training, Task Assignments and Schedules.
2 Development: Provide advanced development, application configuration and testing support in all applications. Identify, Architect and Implement Out-of-the-Box functionalities to replace existing custom solutions
3 Administration: Provide administrative/functional support as needed for all enterprise financial applications. Act on behalf of Senior Director as needed.
Mentor junior team members as needed
4 Administration: Provide administrative/functional support as needed for all enterprise financial applications. Act on behalf of Senior Director as needed.
* Adhere to and perform all functions in accordance with SDLC, Change Management and SOX compliance policies.
* Provide leadership to the team, ensuring appropriate training of new employees; conducting performance evaluations and corrective actions as necessary, providing developmental opportunities and guidance on goals and objectives through clear, effective, timely and constructive feedback.
* The Manager will manage vendors from both applications as well as staff augmentation perspective.
Education & Experience
* 5+ years of hands on Oracle EBS Financial applications experience
* 5+ years of hands on Oracle EBS Customer Resource Management (CRM) applications experience
* 5+ years of EBS development using SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, Application Framework (OAF)
* 5+ full lifecycle implementations for EBS Financials or CRM
* Must have 5+ years of experience leading a team on EBS initiatives having ownership and accountability for solutions across multiple business units
* Prior experience in Business Process design or re-engineering
* Excellent analytic skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and work effectively in a dynamic environment
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, information systems, accounting, or a business related field of experience related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
* Working knowledge of MS Office, Visio, and Project
* Certifications in Oracle EBS Financial or CRM applications
* Certified Public Accountant or 5 years of corporate accounting experience.
Senior Director - Enterprise Financial Systems Direct Report Daily
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Parsippany - 14 Sylvan Way, 14 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
Employment Status: Full-time
What we expect from you
* Bring your best every day
* Put our guests first
* Strive to exceed expectations in all you do
What you can expect from us
* Best-in-class training and career development
* Supportive and engaged team
* Fast paced fun environment
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Nearest Secondary Market: Newark
Apply now "
Find similar jobs:
Information Technology, Corporate Careers
× CREATE JOB ALERTS | VIEW PROFILE
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.