Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Cloud Solutions & Architecture to join our Digital Business Transformation organization. This opportunity is open to internal candidates from all KPMG US locations and external candidates interested in being based in one of the cities listed within this posting.
* Work with business teams to map application requirements into cloud or hybrid solutions with an understanding of the strengths of the different cloud providers and internal offerings
* Ensure solutions are aligned with industry best practices as it related to resiliency, operability and sustainability
* Establish the appropriate controls and reusable solution patterns to complement the existing landscape and expand into new service offerings
* Deploy and configure production systems, with a particular focus on ease of configuration, reduction of human error, repeat ability, and security
* Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends in the area of cloud security
* Manage competing priorities in a fast moving enterprise and thrive in a complex environment and adapt to constant changing environment
* Minimum five years security architecture, operational and monitoring experience, preferably within a large enterprise, government, financial services firm or similar environment
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent work experience
* Run Linux and Windows operating system, at scale
* Ability to Architect Infrastructure, Platform and Software as a Service solutions using Azure, AWS, GCP, and open source technologies such as Chef and Jenkins
* Familiarity with source code and package repositories in GitHub and ADatabases - (Azure PaaS SQL, AWS RDS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift and MongoDB)
* Ability to lead pre-production readiness efforts, POCs, lab testing, and knowledge transfer; worked with engineering teams to accelerate software delivery and ability to be hands-on, highly technical with strong experience in systems engineering with a security first mindset
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.