At Perficient you'll deliver high level business solutions and mission critical technology to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with the help of cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Our Management Consultant Business Unit and "How" we best serve our Clients
Our talented team is comprised of professionals with diverse industry experience and expertise. We share the same commitment for deep investment and creative engagement in our client's long-term success. This fundamental value enables our firm to deliver "Consulting Reimagined."
The expertise and backgrounds of our team enables us to take on any level of project - from start to finish. We recruit, attract and retain leaders who deliver a specific objective ensuring alignment to business strategy and value. We dedicate ourselves to the extra effort required to establish the right cultural fit between our team and clients, ensuring all project stakeholders attain professional and personal success.
Our clients' vision is our focus. We understand the key risks to their vision and help unlock opportunities by leveraging their strengths and capabilities. We employ an enterprise wide approach by interfacing with all levels of an organization to thoroughly understand circumstances and identify creative solutions.
All too often, consulting firms provide the client with just the "what" and overlook or omit the "how." Without understanding the "how," organizations are unlikely to capture the full benefit of their investment. When we complete a project, we ensure our clients are equipped with the knowledge and capability to leverage their new solution in order to grow and succeed on their own.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Management Consultant in our Denver office.
Responsibilities of the Management Consultant
The role of the Peficient Management Consultant is much more than just leading work streams or identifying and delivering solutions. The key to success for our Management Consultants is the willingness to collaborate, engage as team players and closely partner with our clients. We take pride in sharing our clients' visions and "side by side" approach while driving value and strategizing around their business obstacles or towards their goals.
Our culture thrives on those who believe in internal and external engagement, relationship management, thought leadership, quality and accountability; essentially taking a "locked arms" approach to deliver solutions. With few layers of management and a team oriented culture, we collaborate as one, engage as one and win as one! Our team provides through timely completion of projects, strong client relationships, being an industry leader and ultimately transforming businesses.
We hire all levels of consultants with all types of backgrounds and experience. We prioritize the development of our people through access and experience across various industries and functional practices. We build our teams around your strengths, allowing you the confidence to provide your expertise and still continue to develop and learn other skills. The diverse nature of our work creates exciting, challenging and extremely rewarding experiences. The "boutique feel" of our consulting business unit is something to be desired. Our consultants make their own opportunities and never feel stagnant.
Sample of Client Engagements:
* Supply Chain
* Change Management
* Financial and Business Analysis
* Strategy, Business Systems Analysis
* Sales and Marketing
* Enterprise PMO
* Process Optimization
* IT and more
Specific project responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Establish and / or execute project test strategy, methodology, test plans
* Client relationships through proactive account management and effective project delivery
* Communicate concisely and clearly to clients ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner
* Knowledge of client business challenges and priorities to identify opportunities
* Translate client's business needs into business requirements, use cases and systems interaction diagrams
* Lead and develop work streams
* Partner with clients on approved wireframes and solutions
* Assist project teams on high, mid and micro plans for project team
* Contribute to project tplan creation, including proposals, SOWs, kickoff, critical path, milestones, delivery dates and client deliverables per client acceptance criteria
* Drive the project and team to deliver project deliverables on time
* Desire to lead projects and work streams
* Ability to create and deliver business strategies and drive solutions for client's opportunities and challenges
* Experience working in a cross functional role is a plus (IT, finance, marketing, supply chain, process optimization, change management, ect.)
* Ability to manage complex and fast paced project engagements
* Confidence and conviction when presenting to client senior executives, client sub-contractors and internal leadership
* Ability to take an analytical approach to problem solving
* Strong experience with process improvement
* Strong Project Management experience
* Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Great organizational, planning and multitasking skills
Education / Experience
* Bachelor's Degree required
* MBA preferred
* Minimum consulting experience required 5 years
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an award-winning IBM Premier Business Partner, a Microsoft National Service Provider and Gold Certified Partner, an Oracle Platinum Partner, an Adobe Business Solution Partner, and a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.