Is your background in Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)? Do you have software industry experience? We're looking for a skilled cross-functional collaborator with a solid understanding of AI concepts and strong skillset in ML and NLP libraries to join our data engineering team as a Machine Learning Engineer III, where you'll focus on developing products and experiences for our growing customer base. As a Machine Learning Engineer III, you'll work with our Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Architects on new initiatives, helping to build out our product's AI capabilities. If you're proactive, transparent, and eager to help shape the direction of AI/ML projects, this could be your next big thing.
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company headquartered in Holmdel, NJ. Eight-times voted a Best Place to Work by NJBIZ and #16 on Glassdoor's 2019 Best Places to Work list, we are the industry's #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers around the globe. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us-apply today!
* Develop Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions for real world, large-scale problems
* Design, code, train, test, deploy and iterate on large scale machine learning and AI systems
* Help shape the direction of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence at iCIMS
* Design and implement new features and perform code reviews
* Using engineering best practices, design, develop, analyze test plans and strategies to meet performance, usability, scalability, reliability and security needs
* Lead and collaborate with agile team members on achieving Sprint deliverables
* Mentor Machine Learning Engineers (I-II)
* Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS' policies, procedures, and core competencies.
* Domain expertise in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning that can influence organization best practices
* Expertise in one of the following: Python, R
* Expertise in Machine Learning libraries such as: Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn
* Expertise in Natural Language Processing libraries such as: NLTK, Spacy, Polyglot
* Expertise in AWS SageMaker a plus
* Advanced proficiency with at least one of AI/ML concepts such as: Classification, Recommendation, Ranking, Text Recognition, Translation
* Expertise in test design, test creation, test execution and defect analysis/root cause investigation
* Ability to influence, lead and organize projects across multiple agile teams with a focus on results
* Strong technologist who can anticipate issues/opportunities and build solutions
* Extensive understanding of software engineering practices, philosophies and techniques is a plus
* Experience with Agile methodologies and desire to mentor others is a plus
* Master's Degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or Software Engineering with three or more (3+) years of relevant experience or alternatively a bachelor's degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or Software Engineering with five or more (5+) years of relevant experience.
* In lieu of bachelor's or technical degree, we will accept 2 additional years of software engineering experience
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.