Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you're seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF-together for tomorrow.
Colorado Springs, CO
Join our team of cyber pioneers with expertise and decades of experience defending and protecting some of the nation's most valuable resources-ICF. Through implementation of effective cybersecurity solutions, ICF supports security awareness, readiness, resilience and response to cyber incidents. Our extensive customer base has benefited from the leading-edge work our security engineers and data scientists perform in maintaining and advancing situational awareness of the current cyber threat landscape.
As a Linux/Elastic Systems Administrator you will configure, integrate, and support internal network environments. The type of underlying components that support the infrastructure typically include Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
* Contribute to the design of existing and future platforms
* Effectively and efficiently troubleshoot the system and the infrastructure that supports it
* Routinely interact with software developers and data teams
* Provide input to develop performance/security management of the platform
* Ability to obtain and maintain an active clearance
* BS or MS in IT or equivalent degree
* 5 or more years working experience with systems administration on Linux, UNIX, ideally RHEL
* Understanding and strong knowledge of AWS including RDS MySQL, Elastic Beanstalk, S3+Cloudfront, EC2
* 2 or more years with a recent Apple iOS and hardware
* Experience with VMware
* Experience with basic networking
* Fundamental knowledge of cloud technologies
* Security + or DoD required certification or ability to obtain required certification
* Certificates for Linux, VMWare, Apple
* Bash scripting
* Familiarity with DoD/Army IT policies and regulations
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE - Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Colorado Client Office (CO88)