What you'll be doing...
Verizon Connect is guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimizing and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. Our full suite of industry-defining solutions and services put innovation, automation and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer, more efficient and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we deliver leading mobile technology platforms and solutions.
As a SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do their best work. As a division of Verizon, we combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant.
* Expert administration and technical solutions architecture of Salesforce.
* Be responsible for technical architecture decisions and platform administration.
* Leverage your functional knowledge of integration systems, and experience integrating enterprise software between various software solutions.
* Drive innovation and process improvements across the organization.
* Provide solution oversight on business process and solution design throughout the project.
* Identify, design, build, test and deploy solutions related to Salesforce, as well as related applications and systems.
* Provide assistance in resolving escalated and/or high priority CRM issues.
* Be responsible for interacting with business end users to understand and document scope requirements specific to enhancement, inquiries and bug related SF requests that align with current and new business processes/system updates to fulfill business needs/asks.
* Be responsible for reviewing all Salesforce release notes and analyzing impact to our organization as well as learning any new offerings to implement, as necessary.
* Process automation and when to use Visualforce and Apex triggers, selection and analysis of 3rd party applications/integrations, understanding the capabilities of sandboxes and the tools available to move data between environments, best practices for improving and enriching data quality (validation, managing duplicates, enriching, archiving), etc.
* Be responsible for the application design, development and support of large to strategic sized Salesforce related projects.
* Work closely with various business stakeholders and end users across Marketing, Sales, Support, Customer Success, Finance, and Product Development.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years or relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Led a team.
* Time management skills.
* Led application level initiatives.
* Experience with analysis of software requirements and specifications.
* Experience driving initiatives to improve customer initiatives.
* Capability to effectively communicate with peers and leadership.
* Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate complex technical issues to all levels of the organization (both technical and non-technical).
* Current Salesforce Administration certification, Advanced certification.
* Willingness to travel.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.