Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone
at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to
pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the
common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments
technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network
processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around
the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We
are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around
the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global
economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup,
celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have
a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa
offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is
fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on
delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over
the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
We are looking for a lead developer/architect with a passion for building Enterprise level applications. This person would be able to lead a team of developers, help plan architecture and timeline development plans. This resource will be an integral part of VIPTE team, who will develop applications for test engineering. Responsibilities will include developing our web and desktop apps. This will include enhancing existing software as well as developing new offerings within our products.The resource should be familiar with different Development Methodologies and comfortable with leading the process - or willing to learn new process. The candidate should also be fully versed and comfortable with the micro-service architecture development process.Resource should be a self-starter who feels confident about learning and taking control over a code base. Resource should take ownership of tasks, self-disciplined; troubleshoot where necessary, and eager to learn new technologies.
* Good Experience in Design and Development of Enterprise level applications
* Good understanding on Card Payments eco system
* Ability to work all layers of our MERN stack: from UI to the Database
* Good Experience in React.js and Node.js
* Familiarity with Mainframe applications and preferably on financial domain(ISO 8583)
* Good Experience in Linux Environment
* Strong shell scripting experience
* Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies
* Working experience with version control (GIT)
* Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Experience of testing at the unit, integration and system level.
* Familiar with Test Driven Development
* Familiar with Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery pipeline
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.