Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Lead Specialist to join our Federal Advisory practice.
* Ensure successful development and execution of complex web based applications by leading design and system engineering
* Lead development life cycle with professional software engineering best practices, including setting coding standards, code reviews, running SCRUMs with JIRA expertise, source control management (Git, Sourcetree, etc.), configure continuous integration, and continuous delivery systems (Jenkins, Nexus, Docker, etc.)
* Gain an understanding of existing codebases and systems for the full stack and develop code as needed to support projects. Technologies include: Web UI frameworks, API definition, Backend databases, and system integrations
* Help architect new applications by evaluating technologies and working within client and project guidelines
* Develop and maintain documentation to ensure appropriate communications are shared with development teams
* A minimum of eight years of experience in leading enterprise level software development; U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; Computer Science or related IT degree preferred
* Ability to engage, mentor and lead technical teams including a variety of technical developers
* U.S. citizenship required and the ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.