We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Lead Software Engineer (Security) of the security development team, you will design, build, deploy, and operate features into the RelativityOne platform that assist in keeping it more secure.
You will interact heavily with the other teams across the product security, cyber security, and engineering departments to provide direction and capture needed functionality that will help achieve our goal of building a secure and extensible platform.
* You will build highly scalable and secure platform components used across product verticals.
* You design software security system architecture.
* You will help mitigate security vulnerabilities by building common services or libraries
* You will develop solutions to increase the security of the Relativity Platform and be used by our customers to better secure their deployments and their people.
* You will provide mentorship to team members through education and coaching of standard methodologies.
* You will drive Software Quality with code reviews, design patterns, and automation.
* Deep understanding of design-level and web application vulnerabilities
* Proficient in at least one programming language
* Strong verbal, presentation, and written communications skills for developing the skills of your team
* Strong team and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
* 4-6 years of experience in Product Security or Software Engineering with a focus on security related projects
* Outstanding work ethic with a real passion for Product Security
* Ability to drive multi-functional projects to completion
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We're dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.