Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
As a Risk Technology Lead for Governance Risk Compliance Technology, you will lead a team responsible for driving technology solutions for assigned business units by assisting stakeholders in defining needs and opportunities. You will also work closely with key internal partners to assess, build, and ensure solutions are aligned across MUFG entities with the overall technology strategy.
This role will allow you to apply technical problem-solving, leading, and consulting internal stakeholders on creating and executing a technology strategy by working with multiple teams of architects, software engineers, and data analysts etc.
* Serve as the Risk Technology Lead on the Agile GRC Product Team
* Drive Technical Strategy and Execution to build the Governance Risk Compliance Technology (GRC) platform in conjunction with the Product Owner of GRC and in alignment with the Non-Financial Risk Reporting (NFRR) Technology Product Owner and Technology Lead for Integration with the GRC Platform.
* Identify and develop appropriate target architecture, team structure, vendor platforms and drive execution to optimize the GRC Platform.
* Develop strategic relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure that business needs are fully understood, and IT solutions and priorities are fully aligned to meet the needs of the business
* Translate business needs into actionable processes by evaluating information gathered from multiple sources and reviewing needs analysis findings to create, communicate and define user requirements for the development of effective solutions
* Drive continuous improvement by assessing alignment of current process, program and systems to business requirements and capitalizing on opportunities for standardization, increased efficiency, cost reduction and increased quality to strengthen performance of business
* Collaborate with all Agile Team Sprints in order to design and develop and deliver to Epic/Story development to Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) of the GRC Program in addition to driving execution of the agile team to deliverables.