Req ID: 53430
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Lead Security Manager/Architect to join our team in Newington, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
* Demonstrate knowledge of current Federal laws, Executive orders, directives, regulations, requirements and procedures related to security.
* Develop, review, and maintain security documents such as but not limited to Security Plans, Privacy Threshold Analyses, Contingency Plans, Waivers, and Exceptions.
* Conduct ongoing security assessments of systems' security controls per NIST guidelines as outlined in SP 800-53A as directed by the government ISSO and/or security lead and recommend corrective actions.
* Analyze weekly, monthly and ad-hoc vulnerability scan reports and track weaknesses in POAMs.
* Consult with the application development and maintenance teams and provide security guidance during design reviews and code walkthroughs.
* Integrate Security testing into the development lifecycle.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
* Degree in Information Technology Or Related Field
* Eight or more years related experience in IT systems security design and operations.
* Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods.
* Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures.
* Experience planning, researching, developing, and implementing security policies, standards and procedures.
* Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications.
* Ability to communicate security issues to peers and management.
* Experience with Federal Audit and Authorization Processes.
* IT Security Cerifications such as CISSM and CISSP.
Must Have Skills:
5+ years of experience as a security architect
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.