Our QA team has a laser-focused passion for perfection. Our goal is to find the bugs, so our internal and external customers can live error-free. Since QA supports the release process, the team is expected to work on release nights. You'll work closely with both developers and your fellow QA team members in the quest for a bug-free world.
We're looking for a Lead Analyst, Quality Assurance who is a self-starter and can learn quickly, maintain focus, work collaboratively in an Agile environment, and contribute to the improvement of our QA and release processes.
What you'll do:
* Perform manual testing of web applications and related backend applications and systems
* Create Test Plans outlining test approach and risk mitigation
* Create and document Test Cases based on product requirements
* Execute Test Plans and Test Cases including but not limited to the following types of testing: Functional, Negative, Integration, Security, Performance, Regression
* Write detailed defect reports and work with development to assist with their troubleshooting, resolution and validation
* Conduct peer review sessions with other members of the QA Team
* Mentor less experienced testers with testing practices as well as Agile Scrum
* Run automated tests and report & act on their status
* Ability to multi-task on projects
* Maintain the automated tests to ensure proper execution after a product change
* Review & Analyze acceptance criteria for completeness
* Create new automated tests to reduce the manual regression testing time
* Contribute to development of policies and procedures
* Support release process and perform production site verification testing
* Manage entire projects involving other team members (planning, risk, resource allocation, dependencies, reporting, etc.)
* Coordinate and manage Testing activities required on releases
* Other duties required by Management
* BA or BS degree in computer science or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 7 years in the QA field in testing commercial web applications and supporting backend systems
* Extensive knowledge of software development, QA methodologies & release process
* 4+ years of experience with Agile Scrum
* Experience with for story management bug tracking in Jira/Version One
* Proficient at creating and executing SQL Queries involving multiple tables, join statements and Stored Procedures
* Proficient with Microsoft Command Prompt, Powershell including creation of Batch scripts
* 2+ year programming/scripting experience is a plus (C#, Python, PHP, Java, etc.)
* 2+ years of experience with API testing
* 3+ years of experience with mobile/tablet testing both Android & IOS
* Experience with source code management (TFS, SVN or GIT)
* Extensive understanding and use of automated testing frameworks and best practices
* Experience creating and maintaining web automated tests
* Strong attention to detail and work ethic
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Proven track record of meeting commitments while working on multiple projects at once
* Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
We are unable to accept applicants who currently or in the future will require a work Visa.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
LegalZoom is a provider of online legal document services and legal plans to families and small businesses.