If you have what it takes to become part of the Vistra Energy family and would like to start a promising career with a global leader, take a look at the exciting employment opportunities that are currently available and apply online.
Implement, support, and maintain security tools and processes to protect the Vistra generation fleet. Address security and operational issues that effect the generation of electricity at high-value plants. Map vulnerabilities and threats to applications and infrastructure associated with high-value generation assets. Perform risk assessments to quantify inherent risk, identify mitigating controls and provide residual risk values associated with those controls. Effectively develop relationships with the plant staff, building trust and confidence. Support the operational activities of the generation fleet to enable the safe, reliable, regulatory compliant and cost effective operation of the generation fleet.
* Provide support for the security tools protecting the generation fleet.
* Maintain the health of all security tools
* Resolve problems that adversely affect the security or operations
* Identify risks that could effect the security of the generation fleet
* Support projects such that they are deployed within performance, cost, and schedule targets without disrupting power production
* Support metrics processes that track the status of security and security tool effectiveness and health
* Maintaining positive relationships with plant teams, vendors, governmental agencies, in order to promote cooperative working relationships
* Support technology key controls and compliance with regulatory requirements (i.e. ERCOT, NERC-CIP, etc), and corporate technology management and internal audit requirements.
* Participate in a departmental culture that fosters accountability for results while promoting the use of diverse backgrounds and experiences.
* Bachelors degree or higher in business or technology related field preferred
* 5-10 years experience in Security
* Professional certification a plus (e.g., CISM, CISA, CISSP)
* Requires a good knowledge of two or more of the following : NERC CIP, NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, NEI
* Understand Human Performance Improvement principles
* Ability to learn quickly, be self motivated to improve knowledge base and tackle new challenges
* Demonstrated knowledge in administering Active Directory, Networks, Servers, Security Applications
* Experience in industrial control environment is preferred
* Fleet Security Metrics
Vistra Corporate Services Company
TexasWe are a company of people committed to: Exceeding Customer Expectations, Great People, Teamwork, Competitive Spirit and Effective Communication. If this describes you, then you will have a good career here!
If you currently work for Vistra Energy, TXU or Luminant please apply via the internal career site.