A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: "Empowering Imagination."
Kering's Retail Engagement, IT Business Relationship Management (BRM) Specialist is a service role that provides reliable and consistent support to retail employees who themselves provide a high level of service to discerning, luxury customers. Includes over 250 stores across 10 Brands in the US and Canada, will require approximately 50% travel. Although there is a common core set of technology used by all Brands, Kering services are offered via a consumption model and the application footprint can vary across Brands. The Retail Engagement Team understands technology issues in the stores and the impact they have to store operations, as well as the ability to explain in non-technical terms to users. This role will be based out of Los Angeles reporting directly into the Manager of Retail Engagement.
How You Will Contribute
The IT Retail Engagement Team is a new in-house team that will provide proactive support services to Kering Luxury Brands' retail locations in the US and Canada. Retail Engagement Services will work closely with our Store Managers to ensure technology used in stores enables our Brands to reach their strategic goals, supporting sales growth and increasing employee productivity by:
* Partnering with store managers to assess the technical health of stores & address issues - includes network, applications and hardware
* Uncovering all issues in stores and addressing through normal support channels
* Ensuring all equipment is current and working properly
* Reinforcing best practice IT processes, procedures and training
* Gather requests for new demand at an operational level
* Point of contact for service escalations
* May support select project launches in stores
* Accepts handover of support for store from New Store Opening team
This will be accomplished through direct engagement with store personnel either through on-site visits or remote check ups.The team will focus on delivering value through service excellence leveraging Kering's existing global and regional support models, ensuring users have a positive experience with store technology and IT Support Services when needed.
Who You Are
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Detail oriented
* Strong collaboration and customer service skills required
* Ability to build and maintain successful relationships with peers and customers
* Ability to effectively and simply communicate technical concepts, solutions and implications in simple, non-technical language
* Self-directed and focused on a goal or end-state as opposed to specific tasks
* Strong problem solving and planning skills, highly detail conscious
* Strong multitasking and time management skills that will enable them to accommodate changes in priorities and direction on short notice
* Minimum 5 years' experience working in a retail organization, in an IT service desk environment, in a customer facing service delivery role
* Minimum 5 years' experience providing hands on EUC and hardware support including Windows OS, laptops, desktops, printers, mobile devices, POS, payment devices and basic network support
* Minimum 2 years' experience supporting iPhones and iPads
* Knowledge of ITIL a plus
* Experience with project management
* Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field preferred
The position will be based in Beverly Hills, CA.
Kering Americas Inc
A world leader in apparel and accessories, Kering develops powerful Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle brands.