Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
* Employee will serve as a Web Developer /.net/C# providing Intelligence Automation Support to INSCOM.
* DOD 85701.01-M IAT Level II certification and compliance upon hire
* Strong proficiency in the .Net framework and coding in C#
* Proficiency in ASP.NET Web Forms and or MVC
* Proficiency in SQL and physical/logical database design
* A good understanding of Windows SharePoint Services and other web development experiences will be required in order to implement high quality, scalable and effective SharePoint solutions to support various organizational requirements.
* Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers and project managers.
* Experience, communicating project status, defining, documenting, and maintaining processes and procedures
* Experience managing content in an online or Web environment
* Experience writing and reviewing SOPs, process documents, business plans, CONOPS, and other technical documents
* Experience working within the intelligence community,
* Knowledge of governance, including policies, practices, procedures, and decision forums
* Ability to develop unconventional solutions for customer requirements in a collaborative environment as part of a dynamic team and independently with customers at all levels
* Ability prepare and present briefings and training
* Ability to independently initiate, manage, execute, and report tasks, as identified
* Possession of excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
* Monitor tasks, track development efforts and track successes.
* Personnel must meet/exceed the IT-1 Personnel Security Standard per AR 25-2, Paragraph 4-14
* PMP Certification