Active TS/SCI w/ poly required
* This position is working with the dynamic Operations team within the Cross Domain organization.
* This team is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the systems, ensuring the customers' important data gets where it needs to be, and for upgrades, patching, etc. The more experience a person has, the more they will be permitted to do. At times, travel may be offered.
* Five years of Cross-Domain Solutions Specialist experience (a BS in Computer Science or other related technical field may be substituted for four years of experience)
* One year experience in the system security design process, defense-in-depth/breadth, engineering life-cycle, information domains, principles of IA (confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation, availability, access control), and security testing
* One year of hands-on Linux experience
Apply for this job
Bridges is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, marital status, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy