We are looking for determined, excited, knowledgeable developers to join us in continuing our cloud-native buildout of a serverless, microservice-based architecture in AWS. Are you ready to have a huge impact in a disruptive company?
This is currently a contract role but could lead to a permanent position in the future.
Specifically, you will help us:
* Leverage other managed services like AWS API Gateway, Cognito and DynamoDB.
* Plug into an event-based architecture built on SNS and SQS.
* Collaborate, deliver and operate with developer-preferred tools like Slack, Git, Jenkins, Terraform and PagerDuty.
* Own what you build. In other words, you don't just deliver code, you deliver the entire solution including automated tests, infrastructure, monitoring and alerting.
* Innovate and lead in the areas of personal privacy and data protection.
You get big bonus points for the following qualities:
* Working knowledge of architectural paradigms like REST, serverless, event-driven systems and microservices
* Deep knowledge of the latest in Lambda (e.g., layers, sizing, accessing VPC resources, etc.)
* Experience with domain-driven design and event sourcing
* Experience building automated delivery pipelines for CI/CD and test automation
* Experience with data lakes, data analytics, ML/AI and business intelligence/reporting
This role can be located in either Chantilly, VA or Burlington, MA.
We help customers monitor, manage and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world with adaptive technology and incredible employees. We enable customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Innovative personal identity protection products - such as Identity Guard - are part of our list of growing offerings.
Intersections is a technology company dedicated to simplifying digital security for consumers. Acquired in January of this year, we're backed by premier investors - WndrCo and General Catalyst. We'll be launching a unified brand in July that showcases our combined businesses and technology to create a holistic platform.
Trusted by more than 1 million customers, we have 300 employees across five locations. We are already $150 million in revenue and will continue to grow organically and through a strong acquisition strategy. Our leadership team has done this before, growing a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. We have a strong, visionary and aligned group of executives and seek the right candidate to join what promises to be an exciting ride!