We are looking for a self-motivated candidate who is proficient in Java based application development and has experience and willingness to learn on all aspects of modern application development to be a full stack developer. The candidate will work as a member of a cross-functional Agile delivery team within a larger inter-dependent enterprise platform project. Qualified applicants must be detail-oriented, result-driven individuals who work well within team environments and have good interpersonal skills.
Do you have the following?
* Experience working closely within a cross-functional Agile delivery team.
* Good understanding of requirements, creating development story design documents, and implementing stories
* Experience developing java based applications using Spring and SOA framework
* Performing unit and API testing and following development best practices
* Participated in peer code reviews
* Developing and updating technical design documents
* Based on functional specifications, optimize development for User Experience
Nice to have:
* 1 to 3 years of experience in developing Java based application using Spring or equivalent frameworks
* Demonstrates ability to do technical design and develop using Java (JDK 8 or above) technologies including JSP, JSF, and Spring framework
* Demonstrate experience using development best practices
* Demonstrates ability to implement micro services using java frameworks such as Spring
* Good understanding of data access frameworks like SpringDAO or Hibernate
* Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills.
* Excellent verbal and written skills.
* Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams
* Prior experience in a consulting firm or agency preferred
* Knowledge of Section 508 standards and compliance is a plus
* Knowledge and experience in developing application using Service Oriented application architecture
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident
* Eligible for U.S. Government Clearance
* Bachelor's Degree required from college or University
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession - combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness - enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.