In this role you will:
* Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software within a project scope ensuring that work product meets end user acceptance criteria.
* Manage self-directed assignments to resolve software defects or implement features to meet schedule commitments with a high-level of quality.
* Perform architecture and design of software intensive, micro-services driven and cloud-based systems under the supervision of a Solution Architect.
* Estimate and scope development tasks and make recommendations for innovations and improvements relating to software component designs, including reviewing the work of team members completing elements of designs.
* Develop and execute Accepted Test-Driven Development (ATDD) approach to ensure software quality.
* Acquire knowledge of industry and company standards, tools and technology with a focus on pragmatic application to business-focused software solutions through initiative and self-study.
* Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Information systems, business systems, management information systems, IT Management, or other IT degree (Engineering, math, and/or science degrees are acceptable substitute degrees)
* A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
* The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
* trong programming skills with Java (8 and older), J2EE, Spring Framework, Spring Data / Hibernate, Spring Security, JQuery, JSON, Java Script, Angular 2/4/5, HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
* 7+ years of work experience developing in Java and J2EE (full stack)
* Extensive working experience of developing RESTFul WebServices using the Open source frameworks, i.e., Node.js, Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud)
* Extensive working experience in Maven development tool, Jenkins and Ansible
* Extensive working experience in writing queries with relational databases such as Oracle, data modeling, MySQL (or similar)
* Working experience in Agile methodologies
* Extensive working experience in XML and JSON technologies
* Demonstrated experience in utilizing NoSQL databases (such as Mongo DB)
* Familiarity with continuous integration tools and DevOps automation
* Working experience in Automated Test Driven Development (ATDD) tools using Selenium, Gherkin, Cucumber
* Working experience in testing frameworks Selenium, Cumber, JUnit/TestNG
* Demonstrated experience in using AWS or other Cloud technologies
* Sun Certified Java Professional
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training-to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.