* About * Who We Are * Contract Vehicles * Customer Base
* What We Do * App Development * Cloud Computing * Sharepoint Solutions * E-Learning * Systems Integration * Information Assurance
* News * Careers * Openings * Benefits * Culture
* Contact Us
Openings Benefits Culture
* Level: 5+ years experience * Degree: BS or equivalent work experience * Available: Immediately * Work Location: Vienna, VA * Security: Top Secret Clearance is required with ability to maintain a polygraph.
* BS and 3+ years real life experience delivering code to production (additional years of experience may be substituted for education). * Broad base and deep understanding of Java. * 5+ years of J2EE experience and 2+ years of Spring and Struts. * Knowledge of Object Relational Mapping tools (i.e. Hibernate). * Knowledge of test libraries (junit, dbunit) or automation tools (Selenium). * Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, good customer relationship skills, especially in highly dynamic environment.
SSB is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated Java Developer with Test Experience to support our mission critical customer on site in Vienna, VA.
The ideal candiate will possess:
* Experience with testing tools such as QuickTest Professional, Selenium Quality Center, and LoadRunner. * Experience with Maven, Ant and continuous building environments. * Ability to perform basic database functions such as querying and creating simple update scripts. * Experience with web service API's. * Experienced with rapid application development (RAD) methodology. Ability to work in a fast-paced, quick software release environment. * Self-motivated to learn and work independently in a complex, dynamic environment. * Strong experience development on/for application servers (i.e. JBoss Application Server).
Areas of Responsibility:
* Develop and support web sites and collaboration communities. * Work closely with SharePoint and senior developers to implement web pages and sites. * Work with users to understand needs and goals. * Work with content owners to provide assistance with the presentation and posting of new content. * Add new features, functionality, and pages to SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2013 portals.
SSB is seeking an enthusiastic and communicative team member with a positive attitude; and a dedication and willingness to work hard. If you are interested in, and you think that you meet our criteria, please email us your resume, CV, or qualifications, and a cover letter of introduction.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.