The Enterprise Systems team is responsible for all initiatives and support for business units in the non-investment space of Arrowstreet. The business teams supported include Human Resource, Finance, Regulatory Compliance and Client Operations. The current IT team is comprised of eighteen people including Business Analysts, Developers and QA resources.
The Workday Business Systems Analyst will work closely with our HR and Finance partners to provide functional and technical support for all HR initiatives within the Workday application, as well as ad hoc requests. This position requires someone with a deep knowledge of the Workday application, as well as integration capabilities with benefits and payroll providers. The position will be responsible for providing Workday product enhancements, managing upgrades, testing, and user training.
* Oversee and manage all system related issues working closely with HR team for resolution
* Support projects to roll out new modules and functionality including requirements documentation, design, UAT testing, implementation and training. Modules will include HCM, Benefits, Learning, Compensation, Recruiting, Payroll, and Performance
* Maintain issues and enhancement lists and review weekly with the HR team
* Research new releases and upgrades, and provide recommendations regarding their use by the organization
* Support integration management; understanding current interfaces, support new interface development and validate requirements
* Develop and perform data audits to ensure accuracy of data and security within Workday
* Create, maintain, and analyze ad hoc requests from all levels of the organization
* Develop, enhance, and update HR metrics, dashboards, and reports for distribution
* Develop user procedures, guidelines and training materials including videos built within Workday
* Partner with IT to maintain and upkeep feeds to external systems and vendors, background checks, job boards, etc
* Work with HR to assist with the yearly open enrollment process and performance management procedures
* Bachelor's degree in a Business, Computer Science or related concentration is required
* A minimum of 5 years of experience doing hands on Workday implementations and integrations
* Ability to have the utmost discretion with highly sensitive and confidential information
* Experience in creating, documenting and managing plans, technical specifications and business status reporting
* Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential to be successful in this role. Communication with other IT members, business users, upper management and vendors is a large part of this role
* Strong organizational and documentation skills are required
* Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
We maintain a friendly, team-oriented environment and place a high value on professionalism, attitude and initiative.