We are looking for an IT Team Lead that will join our internal IT team. Spotify's Internal IT team provides remote and on-site technical support to employees worldwide. In addition the team is responsible for building and maintaining the office IT infrastructure, developing and administering internal systems, and supporting internal events from a technical perspective. Over the coming years we are going to substantially grow our IT department in terms of scope and number of people working at Spotify.
We have divided the traditional team lead role into two separate roles: one that focuses on developing people, recruitment, facilitating knowledge sharing, training, and one that focuses on developing services such as our Helpdesk. The role we are looking to fill is the team lead that develops people and their team. This role is people first, delivery and technology second.
Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you'll do
* Manage IT Technician team based in several locations in EMEA.
* Collaborate with other leaders of IT in building an organization where teams and individuals can be successful in making an impact on the business.
* Focus on developing people, recruitment, facilitating knowledge sharing and training
* Help grow our internal IT team in their professional development, define roles, and find great people to hire
* Work from our office in Stockholm, Sweden
Who you are
* You know how to coach or mentor employees
* You are experienced with programming, testing, IT Tech, or similar. You have led development or IT projects in the past.
* You have a deep understanding of what people need to be successful at work (whether that's feedback, training, new opportunities, a freedom to explore, etc.)
* You care about people's well-being and their growth, values learning, celebrates failure, collaborates, and adjusts their behavior according to what the situation needs
* You have worked in an official leadership capacity (hired and managed people, handled salary reviews etc) that you can tell us about
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.