Insurance Auto Auctions is searching for an IT Team Lead to join our team at our corporate office in Westchester, IL.
Founded in 1982, Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc. is one of the leading North American salvage auto auctions. We have exclusive focus on the automotive total-loss industry and over 150 corporate owned facilities across the United States and Canada. We provide Sellers and Buyers with the best solution to process and acquire total-loss, recovered-theft, fleet lease, dealer trade-in and collision damaged rental vehicles.
Team Lead will mentor a group of Developers, QA, and BSA both in leading edge technology and career development. Team Lead will also be expected to develop a critical partnership with Product Managers as we develop and enhance products with leading edge technologies. Collaboration and teamwork are critical to our success.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to the following):
* Lead and manage an Application Delivery Team comprising Developers, BSA and QA
* Provide strong oversight and ownership of coding efforts, and technical solutions
* Accountable for solving all technical aspects and delivery
* Create technical design documents to articulate solutions and guide implementations as needed to meet business requirements
* Develop strong technical application and product knowledge across the field operations finance portfolio
* Conduct peer code reviews to ensure quality
* Ability to troubleshoot complex system issues as necessary
* Set and track staff goals and objectives, conduct annual performance appraisals
* Demonstrate effective collaboration, communication and presentation at various levels
* BS degree in Computer Science or related degree
* 7 - 10 years IT experience
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Prior technical leadership role and mentoring a team is preferred
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP system is a plus
* Strong hands-on experience as a senior developer and worked on technologies such as
* Visual Studio .NET Framework
* ASP.NET & MVC versions
* SQL Server 2012 +
* Web Services
* JQUERY & JSON
* Experience in Agile Methodology such as Scrum
* Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced dynamic environment
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays and vacations.
IAA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship status, or marital status.
IAA is a drug-free workplace.