As part of T.Y. Lin International's Corporate IT team, the IT Systems Engineer is a member of select IT services teams supporting IT infrastructure systems and resolving escalated user support, from office-level to enterprise, spanning over 2,500 employees in more than 50 offices across the Americas, Asia, and Europe.
* Develop automated processes to further streamline reliable and efficient systems maintenance, such as:
* Installation or decommissioning routines
* Integrating disparate systems
* Monitoring, log analysis, intrusion detection, integrity checks
* Advance IT by providing ideas, and handling or leading IT projects in areas which may include:
* Network configuration and troubleshooting
* Directory services such as Active Directory or LDAP
* End user systems management with SCCM
* SharePoint maintenance and development
* Multi-factor authentication, identity management
* Mobile device management
* Integration of systems such as Microsoft's Skype for Business / OneDrive / Teams
* Install, maintain, and upgrade IT infrastructure equipment, afterhours if necessary
* Resolve second or third tier-escalated support requests, afterhours if necessary
* Utilize and enhance systems documentation
* Advise on budgetary needs; assist with developing subsections of IT budget
* Provide feedback to IT management
Requires a College Degree in technology, design, engineering, or related field. 7+ years supporting information technology. Strong experience supporting Windows clients and servers in a distributed environment. Able to communicate clearly and calmly in stressful situations using non-technical language. Able to give and receive feedback professionally within IT organization. Scripting/programming skills in PowerShell, and optionally other shell, Perl, Python, or Visual Basic. Solid knowledge of Active Directory, and the ability to programmatically query and modify. Experience developing and leading IT initiatives. Willingness to be assertive and take initiative while operating under instruction or as part of a team. Experience in professional services firms, design/engineering firms preferred.
TYLI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans to apply.