The IT Solutions Specialist is an effective team player who coordinates and communicates project specifications and timelines of our IT solutions.
The IT Solutions Specialist leads customer planning and implementation efforts of application systems products to include customer training and system installation. They will provide onsite and remote support to customers experiencing problems with systems products, and support the sales team during the sales-cycle.
* Customer focused individual providing onsite and/or remote customer support to ensure that customer problems with Radiometer's software systems are resolved quickly bringing appropriate resources to the table as required by the customer situation.
* Participates in the sales cycle to assure compliance with standard system product offerings, create awareness of product functionality and standard interface concepts (ASTM, HL7) with customer hospital and laboratory information systems.
* Implements and adheres to Radiometer America Inc. policies and procedures for compliance regulations and reporting.
* Leads the effort and execution of plans/projects to implement systems in the customer's hospital setting.
* Ensures the ongoing effective use of the systems products through the initial and ongoing delivery of training.
* May participate in other projects outside of normal responsibilities to help improve company business practices and associate development.
Position Specific Competencies / Experience
* 3 years experience as a systems analyst in a healthcare environment
* Proficiency in personal computers, remote system support tools, networking and interfacing capabilities (ASTM,HL7).
* Strong project management and daily management skills.
* Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) preferred.
* Knowledge of LIS vendors (Meditech, Epic, Cerner, Sunquest) preferred.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree and experience
Primary language English
Networking, Internet, Software Application configuration
Travel (required estimated % of time)
must be able to lift or maneuver 40 lbs
PERSONAL TRAIT PROFILE
* Aptitude to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Can do attitude.
* Accustomed to meeting deadlines in a dynamic/changing environment, and to set priorities.
* Takes pride in delivering on time, on budget and with the expected quality - always.
* Able to translate high-level directions into practical projects and lead/drive their completion with minimal supervision.
* Willingness to be hands-on and proactive: no job is too big or too small.
* Constantly seeking to improve and innovate on existing activities.
* Operates in a collegiate manner and wants to deliver success by working as a team.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page-Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.