Who is Bird
At Bird, we're on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters are available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the "last mile" of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we're only just getting started.
* Provide first-level IT support for end-user software, including Mac OS, Google apps, Okta, and various software applications
* Write up knowledge base articles and develop automation tools for dealing with common issues and requests
* Maintain up-to-date documentation of internal knowledge base and end user support guides
* Triage incoming support issues, determining severity and impact, and escalating when appropriate to higher tier support
* Ensure all service requests are successfully and accurately identified, categorized, prioritized, diagnosed, and managed in Zendesk
* Assist with IT projects and initiatives as assigned
* 2-3 years of experience in a Service Desk role supporting a Mac heavy environment
* At least 1 year experience with G Suite and Okta administration
* Associate degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience
* Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced startup environment
* Familiarity with JAMF administration
* Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving technology and environment
* Excellent customer service skills with strong written and verbal communication
* Experience with an IT ticketing system
* Self starter who is able to work with minimal supervision
Technology we're working with:
* Windows, OSX
* G Suite
* JAMF, AirWatch
* Atlassian products, Confluence/Jira
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives -encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you'd like to work? Sweet. Let's chat.