Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Business Information Security Officer (BISO) function within Global Information Security is responsible for information security control enforcement, cybersecurity awareness, and enablement across all lines of business, enterprise functions, technology, and operations teams. The BISO team also leads cybersecurity external engagement.
The Third Party Remediation Analyst will drive remediation of issues identified through information security and business continuity assessments of third parties providing services to Bank of America. To be successful in this role, you should be highly motivated and possess strong hands-on/technical knowledge of a wide range of information security functions. You should also understand business continuity controls and the processes used for evaluating their design and effectiveness.
You should possess strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels, up to and including executive level management. These skills will be helpful as you also explain the need for key controls to technical and non-technical resources.
Technical skills include the domains of information security and business continuity including:
* Information Security Controls (Infrastructure Security, Access Management, Physical Security, Application Security, etc.)
* IT Compliance
* SOX Compliance
* Change Management
* Enterprise Risk Management
* Solid grasp of NIST, PCI, ISO, SDLC, COBIT, and ITIL standards
* Ability to identify, analyze, and address problems to resolve issues whenever possible in way that minimizes negative impact and risk to the organization
* Broad knowledge of various information security principles
* Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight. Motivated and willing to learn.
* Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking.
* Effective communication skills
* Ability to be comfortable delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
* Strong leadership skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
* Information Security Certified (ex: CISSP, CISM, etc.)
* Ability to work with Technical and Non-Technical business owners
* Assist with internal efficiencies projects and development
Posting Date: 06/28/2019
Location: Denver, CO, REPUBLIC PLAZA, 370 17TH ST, Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135), - United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift