Looking to work at a firm that encourages a work life balance?
WithumSmith+Brown, P.C., is a forward-thinking, technology-driven advisory and accounting firm, helping clients to Be in a Position of StrengthSM in today's modern business landscape. Withum empowers clients with innovative tools and solutions to address their accounting, tax and overall business management needs. Withum is a place where talent thrives. We recruit only the best and brightest people, with a genuine passion for the business.
At Withum, we have experience helping organizations stay protected from cyber attacks of all kinds along with internal rogue employee activities. Unlike many cyber consulting companies, we offer comprehensive, full-service packages of cybersecurity solutions. From compliance assessments and protection plans, to detection and recovery services, we can help establish an effective cybersecurity program designed to keep your assets and information secure.
Withum Cyber is currently accepting applications for an IT Security Support Specialist (L2). This role involves IT Managed Services, IT Security Systems Monitoring, Incident Response and Forensics and will be supporting IT systems and users, installing computer systems and software, and maintaining computer networks, connectivity and security.
Withum's brand is a reflection of our people, our culture and our strength. Withum has become synonymous with teamwork and client service excellence. The cornerstone of our success can truly be accredited to the dedicated professionals who work here every day, whose mission is to help our clients grow and thrive - to be in a position of strength. But our commitment goes beyond our clients as we continue to live the Withum Way, promoting personal and professional growth for all team members, clients, and surrounding communities.
How You'll Spend Your Time
* Install, configure, update and troubleshoot computer, network, hardware and software systems, while also providing technical assistance and training to end-users;
* Ensure Patches and backups are completed in a timely fashion internally and on client systems, sesrvers, VM's etc;
* Troubleshoot, support, and repair IT equipment/networks, e.g. Access points, Firewalls, NAS, UPS systems, VM's, Physical Servers, Multifunction Printers, etc;
* Monitor network performance internally and externally for clients; and
* Manage Endpoint Protection and Data Loss Prevention Managers to monitor end-users, deploy and reconfigure policies as needed, create reports for stakeholders, etc.
The Kinds of People We Want to Talk to Have Many of The Following:
* Great customer service skills, listening skills, and patience;
* Ability to maintain accurate records of hardware and software inventory;
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Admin (email creation, office suite installation -23/64 bit- preservation/legal holds, licensing, pricing, Microsoft Azure Directory, Sharepoint, OneDrive and more);
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field;
* Minimum of 2-3 years experience;
* IT/IT Security Certifications Required (CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+);
* Knowledge of Windows REQUIRED; UNIX systems a PLUS;
* Problem solving and critical thinking skills;
* Communication Skills - Tactful and professional demeanor and ability to interact effectively with all team members, vendors, and clients. Effective listening and clarifying information as needed. Written skills to produce routine reports and professional correspondence;
* Thoroughness - ensure one's own and other's work are complete and accurate. Strong organizational, record-keeping, and follow-up skills;
* Adaptability - willing to adjust schedule to meet the demands of the job. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, change priorities as necessary. Work under time sensitive deadlines and adjust to changing requirements; and
* Work as a competent member of the team and be willing to provide back up support for co-workers when appropriate.
Withum will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.