Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
* Develop, and act as a custodian for, the project/program vision
* Define the project/program objectives and provide input into the Business Case
* Ensure that projects/programs successfully control and monitor progress, addressing risk and issue management,
* resource conflicts, effective communications, and stakeholder involvement, as appropriate
* Recommend course of action regarding project/program issues and concerns, implement mitigation plans, then
* escalate risks and issues as necessary
* Work with financial stakeholders to support budget construction, as required, and to control expenditure to achieve
* financial objectives
* Allocate resources in accordance with strategic and tactical priorities and company goals and objectives. Request
* project team membership from other department, if required. Actively compare competing needs and benefits
* against existing work and strategies.
* Ensure that staff follows Quintiles System Life-Cycle (SLC) and Computer System Validation (CSV) procedures.
* Develop, implement, and review methods to assess quality and efficiency of work performed by team, including
* metrics, internal process improvement, Operating Procedures, and Work Instructions
* Actively assist in the strategy for continuous improvement to project management best practices
* Assist the IT Program Director in removing potential barriers that limit the effective delivery of IT projects/programs
* within the organization
* Manage and coordinate the implementation of internal, external, and off-the-shelf business applications with all IT
* and business groups
* Maintain knowledge of the IT industry; analyze the abilities of tools and technologies, compare with the need of the
* business, then recommend potential solutions to managers within the business
* Manage and mentor staff in accordance with organizational policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include
* planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding
* and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems; approving actions for
* Human Resource matters
* Other duties as assigned
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1075492
Apply Now Not ready to Apply?
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
* Project Jobs
* IT Project Manager Jobs
* Jobs in Boston, Massachusetts
* Project Jobs Boston, Massachusetts