Role: Project Manager
Position Summary: The Project Managers position will be tasked with leading various data engineering projects from concept to delivery and post support. It involves engaging with various stakeholders, on multiple projects, for timely delivery and execution. Strong knowledge and experience in Agile project management life cycle is crucial. Must have past experience working closely with development and QA team. Ability to proactively redefine process, report risks and issues, and call Stops when necessary. Effective in running meetings from small to larger groups, and able to effectively communicate project status and answer questions on various aspects of the related projects.
Top 3 Goals
What you will be tasked with 100% of the time
* Project and Sprint Management. 50%
* Drive various projects with a Dev and QA team.
* Facilitate Sprint planning, Scrum meetings, etc.
* Focus and readjust (as needed) priorities for the team.
* Be in constant touch with other managers. Communicate risks and issues promptly.
* Regular reporting on all projects that the team is working on.
* Team and Process management 30%
* Constantly identify areas of improvement, and propose changes.
* Work with other managers for more effective delivery.
* Keep a pulse of teams stress level.
* Keep the team distraction free.
* Team Building and Engagement 20%
* Keep the team engaged and ensure participation in various team meetings like Scrum, Retrospective, Sprint planning, etc.
* Work with individuals and the team as whole for synergy in project delivery and quality of work.
* Minimum Bachelors degree with 5+ years of IT project and/or program management experience.
* Experience in Agile methodology using one of the following tools (TFS, Mavenlink, or Jira)
* Ability to attend highly technical meetings and convert those meetings to status, decisions, and action items.
* Demonstrated ability to work across multiple job levels to achieve results.
* Demonstrated use of sound and proven project management practices and tools, including the SDLC
* Experience leading Data Warehouse projects is a plus.
* Excellent problem-solving, leadership, and communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Strong team player and positive attitude.
* Travel Discounts to 82 Countries on all 7 continents
* Exceptional Vacation Benefits
* Paid Sabbatical at 5 Years and 10 Years
* Education Reimbursement
* Personal Growth Reimbursement
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K benefits
* Significant personal travel discounts MBTA T pass subsidy of 75% or Parking subsidy of 45%
* Wellness program with on-site Health Coach, fitness center & complimentary fitness classes
Grand Circle Corporation is an award-winning, global travel company that is the world leader in travel for those aged 50 and above. Our core asset is our people, and we have a strong culture in place where individuals are encouraged to grow both professionally and personally. The core of our unique work environment rests on two essential elements: culture and values. Our values shape our decisions, give direction to our growth, and allow us to measure success. If you are looking for the potential for unlimited career growth, arent satisfied with the status quo, are excited to transform your environment, and would love to enrich your life by seeing the world, Grand Circle Corporation is the place for you!