Plan and manage the delivery of information technology solutions and associated technical support services in support of the business objectives and ongoing operations. Apply proven communication, analytical and problem solving skills to help identify, communicate, organize and manage information systems projects to maximize the benefits of IT investments. Apply knowledge of principles, practices, standards, terminology and trends in IT project management on projects managed. This includes systems and project planning, estimating, execution, implementation and on-going support. Responsible for managing technology and consulting vendor/partner relationships, service delivery and overall performance as well as supervising IT staff and implementing IT policies and procedures.
* Project Management: Lead and manage complex development projects that have high impact and visibility to business operations and financial cost. Project managed typically involve significant change to the infrastructure or involve the implementation of emerging technologies. Projects are typically multi-year, multi-phased endeavors. Independently manage timelines, resources, budget, staff and implementation efforts.
* Collaboration: Promote collaboration across teams, departments and BU's that have primary involvement in projects. Address issues upfront, define alternative solutions, resolve conflict and create lasting, productive partnerships with clients. Convey goals and objectives to project team members in a clear and compelling manner to ensure that all team members clearly understand roles and responsibilities. Manage effective partnership relationships with cross functional teams that span departments and business units.
* Project Delivery: Deliver projects on time and in budget. Make changes to project phases as needed to address changes or problems to original project scope. Communicate with senior management regarding project obstacles and make necessary changes to project team makeup and scope in effort to continue progress towards deliverables. Utilize expert knowledge of projects management and business experience identify project shortcomings and make recommendations to prematurely terminate projects that cannot meet business objectives or no longer fit with the business strategy defined by senior management.
* Communication: Work with senior management to discuss highly complex/high profile project recommendations and issues. Ensure that communication is understood by all stakeholders and accomplishes intended objective. Provide communication and feedback to clients on issues that impact projects. Convey goals and objectives to project team members in a clear and compelling manner. Actively listen during project meetings and clarify information as needed. Produce concise project status reports that articulate project delivery. Ensure that issues and successes are clearly communicated to team members, stakeholders, sponsors and all levels of management. Ensure and promote open communication on the project teams. Tactfully and candidly address situations to maximize opportunity and minimize exposure to risk.
* Change Management: Drive organizational change as it relates to project deliverables, taking in to account, obstacles, opposition and differing stakeholder priorities. Champion business process change, crafting solutions to address business problems related or tangential to the project. Manage resistance to change accordingly by involving appropriate leaders.
* Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
* Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 7-10 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
* Able to apply broad work experience and knowledge when analyzing complex problems. Must be able consistently identify critical elements, variables and alternatives to develop solutions.
* Must be able to organize/prioritize existing resources and incorporate new information, as needed, to implement the most effective solutions. Able to communicate clearly and courteously with those who need to know of decisions/actions/problems.
* Able to apply excellent business acumen and collaborative skills when resolving problems.
* Able to apply excellent functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, MAC, or other technical tools in completing assignments. Able to apply expertise in all the tools or applications used to complete work assignments. Able to mentor junior level team members in the use of tools and/or systems in the position.
* Requires excellent communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand. Able to explain programs policies and procedures in language that is understood by others. .
* Must be able to modify communication style both formal and informal to match the appropriate level of the audience targeted. Requires strong understanding of the impact of a message on the organization or customer. Able to write with the clarity and precision necessary for the work being performed.