This role sits in between business users, software vendors, and software developers and will be the champion and main driver of several information technology projects. These projects will help us advance our tech infrastructure to the next level across the business. They will help identify business needs that technology can solve, identify third-party software solutions, gather specifications and project requirements, manage software integration projects as well as enhancements to existing technology.
* Provide project management leadership for the development and implementation of IT solutions addressing business requirements. Serves as a liaison between business end-users and technology professionals / resources.
* Collaborates closely with the business to develop detailed project timelines and project plans, translate existing or new business needs into detailed functional requirements, analyze business gaps and opportunities, prepare technical specification documentation, and develop / implement scalable, quality solutions
* Leads cross-functional project teams and works with business process owners to determine and translate business requirements into technology solutions. This includes responsibility for planning, directing and coordinating projects from initiation through to implementation. Tracking changes to the scope, plan, track, and report on project deliverables time as well as track cost and quality issues. Elevating risks to leadership as needed.
* Follows project management methodology and best practices
* Follows general compliance and ethics rules and regulations
* Collaborates closely with IT and Digital teams to deliver on business requirements
* Establish and maintain standard project documentation and planning for all phases of a project
* Manage software integration of new projects as well as manage enhancements to existing technology
Minimum Education required:
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science/technology or related discipline
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* 4+ years of proven working experience as a project manager.
* Demonstrated Project management skills.
* Experience in identifying, developing and customizing and implementing vendor software.
* Experience managing projects for end to end processes which include Digital marketing, CRM, ERP, Digital IT (website, payments) and others
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
* Proven ability to lead and influence cross functional teams.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organization skills, attention to detail, ability to multi task, analytical thinker with excellent problem solver skills, ability to adapt to fast paced changing environment
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus